This property is used to make locked doors pickable.
The lockpicking data consists of three stages, each with a LockBits, Pins, TimePct, and Flags value.
- LockBits specifies which lockpick(s) can be used to open this stage. 01=Square, 10=Triangle, 11=Both.
- Pins specifies the number of pins this stage has. Each pin makes a click when it has been picked.
- TimePct specifies the amount of time each pin takes to pick.
- Flags supply additional data about the lock:
- Randomize Time randomizes the amount of time taken for each pin.
- Reset On Fail resets the pin if a wrong key or wrong lockpick is used halfway through picking.
See also:Dark GameSys->PickSrc
Property Name: PickCfg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.