|“||Bringing happiness to the lives of the common people by marking each hour of the work day with the tolling of a golden bell.||”|
|— Lord Bafford, enscribed on The Stonemarket Bell|
Lord Bafford was a lesser nobleman, with strong connections to people higher in the hierarchy. Even though unlike his master Ramirez, Bafford had a nobility title, he was considered lower in the chain of command in The City. He owned a few gambling houses called Dreckboun, Sunnyfair and Fendon from which he gained profit. Even though he had some serious illegal income, he tried to avoid paying his taxes to The Baron. Raids by Hammerites had caused lost profits at his gambling dens, however.  He also had some foreign contacts outside The City through Grimworth and de Perrin.
Bafford was the owner of a Scepter that was purchased from Grimworth and de Perrin. Garrett later stole the Scepter to sell to his fence, Cutty. A cut character, Gibson, had tried to steal the Scepter, but was caught.
Bafford had tried to sell Gervaisius a fake painting, who Bafford said was a prank. When Gervaisuis' Gardener left, he told the servants to find trees, suggesting to take them from Bafford, who would understand, because he owed him from the fake painting incident.
- The Cook - becoming lackluster, cutting corners 
- Ginny - Manager of Dreckboun Gambling Den
- Tarquis - A dealer for Bafford, serving a sentence in Cragscleft Prison
- Dominic - a street spy for Bafford's underground operations. Reports on Hammerite raids and the little info he was able to find on Viktoria
- ↑ M2LEDGE
- ↑ M2TAX
- ↑ M5BAFF
- ↑ M2ANTS
- ↑ TG_resources_conversations#Unused49
- ↑ Master Guest List
- ↑ M12B23/M13B23
- ↑ M12B13
- ↑ M12B22/M13B22
- ↑ M13B15
- ↑ AULlettertobafford
- ↑ Fort Ironwood: In-game text#OQgravebafford
- ↑ MUScrown NOTE: This is entirely dependent on whether or not the player chooses to have Garrett fence The Crown.
- ↑ SMbellplaque NOTE: the plaque text is unused in game.
- ↑ KCbafford
- ↑ M2COOK
- ↑ M2DOM